Leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services
- Implementing, testing and deploying strategic and tactical solutions for execution strategies, improving scalability, performance and efficiency of the strategies
- Become specialist on specific areas and provide consultancy and feedback to internal clients, developers and Project Managers.
- Act as an escalation point for Production Management Level 2 support teams.
- Perform Level 3 support activities and root cause analysis using Morgan Stanley's designated tools, processes and procedures.
- Strong technical background in software development
- Experience designing, writing and deploying low latency/high throughput systems in C++ using STL/Boost/MultiThreading for a Unix/Linux platform
- Knowledge and experience on agile software development practices
- A scripting language either Python or Perl.
- Must be able to tackle problems based on limited information, be able to seek out solutions and work through problems.
- Good quality English speaking is essential as there is regular interaction with peer teams and internal clients in other regions. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to minimise misunderstandings and to ensure fast and accurate dissemination of information.
What they offer
- Challenging work and outstanding career development
- Competitive compensation package
- High standard working conditions
- Multinational environment
How to apply
Send your English CV via e-mail to email@example.com
Automation Software Engineer
International company developing global point-of-sale (POS) software platforms
RPA Solution Designer
Leading multinational company in the field of global energy
Villamosenergia-ipar, földgáz- és olajipar, közlekedésirányítás és mobil telekommunikáció területeken tevékenykedő, egyedi szoftvereket fejlesztő magyar tulajdonú vállalat