Leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services
- You will be a technically proficient and enthusiastic developer
- You will support different phases of the product lifecycle including analysis, development and testing.
- You will develop new and existing components. Previous commercial experience is required, with an openness to develop your skills more widely.
- There is an opportunity to influence the HTML5 strategy for the team.
- The role will involve constant interaction with business users, analysing and gathering requirements.
- You will join the Budapest office in Hungary.
- The role requires good collaboration with members from the wider, global TX team, as well as neighbouring systems in Pre-trade and Risk.
- Solid commercial experience of Java, Scala
- Experience in automated testing
- Openness to learning new technologies
- A Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly and a desire to work in a financial business.
- Exposure to agile development practices including TDD, continuous integration and SCRUM.
- Functional programming experience.
- Knowledge of financial products.
What they offer
- Challenging work and outstanding career development
- Competitive compensation package
- High standard working conditions
- Multinational environment
How to apply
Send your English CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Automation Software Engineer
International company developing global point-of-sale (POS) software platforms
RPA Solution Designer
Leading multinational company in the field of global energy
Villamosenergia-ipar, földgáz- és olajipar, közlekedésirányítás és mobil telekommunikáció területeken tevékenykedő, egyedi szoftvereket fejlesztő magyar tulajdonú vállalat