Java Full-stack developer
Leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services
- Candidate will be a Technical Full Stack Developer (JAVA/Angular/C#/WPF) on a dynamic feature team developing a wide range of solutions. This team is unique in its alignment to a program that crosses horizontally all of the Finance divisions and may develop features/solutions across any finance system. Initial responsibilities will focus on delivering ETL and workflow integration based solutions as well as reporting components, with focus on automation, eliminating existing manual end user computing solutions (Excel/Access w VBA). Solutions can span throughout the entire finance tech stack. Project prioritization will be dynamic in nature following agile sprints and ceremonies.
- Candidate will be required to work across organizational boundaries and participate in discussions on technical and business issues. They will be a software developer delivering complex solutions using Full stack technology. This is an ideal role for those who enjoy out of the box thinking and rapid delivery with focus on high impact small change solutions for the business.
- Understanding of accounting principles or associated experience is a big plus. Role is available at various levels dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Bachelor’s or Masters in Computer Science or related field from a reputable institute.
- Minimum 3 years of experience full stack applications, in a service based architecture.
- Hands on current experience on Java/Scala, Spring, Angular, C#/WPF, JQuery, REST services, UNIX, SQL, ETL & Python
- Experience in or strong desire to adapt to the AGILE model
- Need to demonstrate in-depth understanding of OO principles, design patterns and threading techniques.
- Web Services background required.
- Test Driven Programming/continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Out of the box thinking for balancing optimal solution build in minimal time
- Must be able to interact with all levels of personnel within the organization and be effective with both business and technical teams.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and define approaches to bring unfocused issues to resolution
- Financial Services experience is a plus
- Workflow tools (e.g. Activiti, Camunda)
- DB2, SQL Server, Teradata
What they offer
- Challenging work and outstanding career development
- Competitive compensation package
- High standard working conditions
- Multinational environment
How to apply
Send your English CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Automation Software Engineer
International company developing global point-of-sale (POS) software platforms
RPA Solution Designer
Leading multinational company in the field of global energy
Villamosenergia-ipar, földgáz- és olajipar, közlekedésirányítás és mobil telekommunikáció területeken tevékenykedő, egyedi szoftvereket fejlesztő magyar tulajdonú vállalat